This week, I have the awesome luxury of travelling to New York City to celebrate one of my best friend’s birthday as well as attend IFBCon! I can’t wait for all of the exciting activities, but things are different in the city. There are a few essentials that must be in your bag.
I have tons of bags (many thanks to LBB), but my absolute favorite is my Louis Vuitton damier print Neverfull. It really can fit anything and everything I could possibly need! Including my everyday essentials:
1. Flat shoes. I don’t care who you are, if you’re wearing heels all day, your feet are going to eventually start to hurt! I can deal with the pain in the name of fashion, but there comes a time where I just have to step down to flats. As long as the flats are cute, it really doesn’t hurt!
2. My wallet. Obviously.
3. My nail kit. I am kind of obsessive when it comes to my nails. I always have a kit with me and if I don’t have a nail file at all times, I freak out. I also make sure to keep my current polish with me for touch ups. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you can tell a lot about a person just by looking at their fingernails.
4. An extra pair of earrings. I don’t know why, but I always feel the need to bring an extra pair of earrings with me. It really can change your look, especially if you’re planning to take an outfit from day to night. I keep a pair or two with me at all times, just in case!
5. My Droid Bionic. I really love my phone. It works great and has so many amazing functions. I really don’t know what I would do without the GPS and I really have nothing to complain about except it’s appearance. It’s just not as cute as a little white iPhone would be. There are also no cute cases out there.
6. Sunglasses. I cannot go outside in Florida without sunglasses. The bright sun always hurts my eyes when I step outside and they are absolutely essential for driving. Not to mention they always add a level of chic to an outfit.
7. My makeup bag! Every girl needs a little on-the-go makeup bag with just the essentials.
What’s in your bag?