Transitioning seasons can be tricky. It is tough to know which trends will flow into next season and which ones will be out. But there are a few key pieces that will most definitely help you transition.
1. Leggings with faux leather accents. Leather pants are definitely in for fall, but unfortunately, we can’t all afford to drop over $500 for just one item of clothing. Luckily, many retailers have come out with faux versions that are not only ligher on the wallet, but also provide more breathing room for days that aren’t so cool.
2. A nice Blazer. Blazers have been in for a while and they are the perfect piece to keep you warm on those breezy autumn nights. Opt for one in a jewel tone and you’re hitting 2 trends right on the mark.
3. A tan handbag. Tan is a great color to transition from summer to fall in. I love carrying tan or cognac bags in the summer and I always say it’s ok to buy a new one in the summer because it can easily transition to fall with all the earthy tones the season brings. Best of all, it literally goes with everything!
4. A bootie with some mesh. This is the perfect shoe for fall. Not only is it super cute, but it keeps your toes warm without covering up too much. Pair these with a cute dress for those warmer days and with some faux leather leggings on the cooler days. These shoes will even take you all the way to winter if you wear them with warm socks and skinny jeans.
5. A flowy blouse. These long sleeve button downs were paired with shorts all summer long, but they can also just as easily be paired with some skinny jeans and a jacket. Add some edge with a moto jacket or keep it sweet with a cardigan. This top can be as versatile as you are.
Do you like these transition pieces? What will you bring from summer to fall?